Actual Multiple Monitors is a comprehensive solution designed to improve the functionality of Windows user interface when working with multi-monitor configurations.
The smart app emulates standard Windows services on secondary monitors, and offers new window management services to free you from routine clicking and let you concentrate on your work undisturbed.
Powerful yet easy-to-use, Actual Multiple Monitors emulates the original Windows Taskbar on the secondary displays, allowing you to manage windows in your usual manner. Such Taskbar can work in the individual mode, displaying only the tasks running on the same monitor, or in the mirror mode, displaying all the tasks running on all monitors in your setup.
Moreover, you can also choose to emulate the Start button to launch apps more quickly and easily, and Task Switcher to switch between apps without having to switch your attention to another monitor. With Actual Multiple Monitors you won’t have to keep reaching for the taskbar each time you want to move any application to another monitor.
Now you can put the target window on the monitor of your choice by clicking the additional title bar button or pressing hotkeys. The program also enables you to span the application across all screens by right-clicking the regular Maximize button.
To make your work environment even more comfortable and efficient, Actual Multiple Monitors offers setting up rules for your favorite apps to choose which monitor displays the program at startup.
You can also create Desktop Profiles, which include display properties, such as screen resolution, refresh rate, color depth, monitor status (primary or secondary), the type of wallpaper and screensaver (shared or individual for each desktop).
Here are some key features of “Actual Multiple Monitors”:
– With Actual Multiple Monitors you will get a fully functional taskbar onto each display. No matter which monitor you are working with.
Additional Title Bar Buttons:
– Be saved from routine tossing of windows between monitors – new buttons in each window’s title bar give an instant access to advanced window functions and let apply them in a single click.
– Using Actual Multiple Monitors, you can set up any kind of Desktop’s background on multiple displays
– Sngle picture stretched over the entire desktop
– Individual picture on each monitor
– Individual slideshow running separately on each monitor
– Web slideshow from Google Image Search or Flickr
– Flexible picture positioning (center, tile, stretch, proportional stretch, crop to fit)
– Hotkeys is the tool of professionals, and Actual Multiple Monitors supports them in full. Most of program functions can be activated via hotkey, and you can customize the key combinations at will. Moreover, you will be able to add your own hotkeys for some window operations.
– Your mouse will get new functions and abilities when you install Actual Multiple Monitors, such as edgeless desktop, lock the mouse in a certain window or monitor, tight monitor boundaries, drag or size a window by any point and scroll inactive windows with the mouse wheel
– Pentium III 600 Mghz CPU
– 128 MB RAM
– 30 MB free disk space
Multiple Monitors Settings
Multi-monitor Taskbar settings and additional features for the system Taskbar
Monitors’ relative layout and properties (resolution, color depth, refresh rate)
Multi-monitor Background Picture settings
Multi-monitor Screen Saver settings
Multi-monitor Screen Saver Save Idle Desktop settings
List of Multi-monitor Desktop Profiles and their properties
List of Multi-monitor Mirrors and their properties
Multiple Monitor Mouse Mirroring settings
Window settings applied to all windows by default
Window settings applied to the specific windows only
Exclusions from the default processing
List of Desktop Divider layouts and their properties
Desktop Divider options
List of Hotkey combinations and their properties
List of Hotkey combinations for the Mouse and their properties
Mouse Drag and Scroll options
Mouse options for multiple monitors
Window snapping options
Options for additional title buttons
Options for additional window menu items
User Interface options
1. Install the software.
2. Cracked file in the folder where you installed the software * Copy and replace the file (s) of previous.
3. Run the application.
* Software installation folder is installed, usually drive in Windows and Program Files folder is located. Also, this method can not find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click Properties and then click on Find Target option.
– In Windows 7, 8 and 10: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click on Open file location option.